Diving Deep with Real-Life Mermaid @hannahmermaid
To keep up with Hannah’s underwater adventures, follow @hannahmermaid on Instagram.
Mermaid model Hannah Fraser (@hannahmermaid) doesn’t just have a passion for deep water, she considers the ocean to be her workspace. Outside coming face-to-face with whales, manta rays or even sharks, the most challenging part of her job is staying calm and maintaining a natural appearance while underwater. “I need to slow my heartbeat down by mentally relaxing, going into a meditative state where I am not thinking about anything other than where I am and the feeling of being comfortable and at one with the underwater world. This is especially important if I am swimming with wild animals.”
This guided-missile destroyer Pre-Commissioning Unit (PCU) was named USS Michael Murphy to honor the late Navy SEAL Lt. Michael P. Murphy, who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions in combat as leader of a four-man reconnaissance team in Afghanistan.
Piercing blue eyes and washboard abs are nice, but nothing is more attractive in a guy than discipline and ambition.
American Horror Story (Murder House - Asylum - Coven - Freak Show) Main poster and Cast poster without text
There is no good and evil there is only power
I swear to god I tried to scroll.
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
so did u like my post because it was funny or do u wanna date me i need answers